This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 1.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CE Course Description
Large caseloads and excessive workloads in many jurisdictions can make it difficult for child welfare caseworkers to serve children and families effectively. This brief, intermediate level continuing education course was developed using information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in order to examine caseload and workload issues and to help child welfare managers, administrators, and others learn how they can improve caseload and workload situations in their agencies. The benefits of manageable workloads are discussed as well as motivating factors and strategies to reduce excessive caseloads.
CE Course Objectives
1. Identify circumstances that contribute to high caseloads and excessive workloads in child welfare settings.
2. Describe how effective caseload management benefits children, families, workers, and agencies.
3. Discuss catalysts and motivating factors for reducing caseloads and workloads as well as methods to improve worker effectiveness.
4. Evaluate strategies to assess and manage workloads in child welfare settings, including ways to implement program, practice, and system changes.
5. Summarize how state and local agencies throughout the country are working to reduce caseloads and manage workloads.
The Mindful team consists of numerous behavioral health professionals with a plethora of clinical experience as well as backgrounds in higher education, including teaching at the university level. Our three consulting psychologists review the appropriate course material, based on their experience and expertise that aligns with program content, to ensure that it enhances interdisciplinary understanding and is consistent with a systematic, research-based approach to promoting continued education and for synthesizing new knowledge into the clinician’s professional environment.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.