What is CE Broker?
CE Broker is an educational tracking system used by many states to track the renewal progress of professional licensees.
What does the symbol mean?
This symbol means that the course has been registered with CE Broker and will be instantly reported for licensees as soon as you pass and pay for an exam - making the continuing education process fast and automated!
What boards does Mindful CEUs report too?
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board School Psychologists
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker And Marriage And Family Therapist Board
- South Carolina Board Of Examiners In Psychology
How can I make sure my exams get reported to CE Broker?
- First of all, make sure that the course you're taking has the CE Broker symbol on it. Only courses with that symbol are registered with CE Broker and can be reported.
- When you enter your license information during the process of creating an account (or if you later go back and add/modify your licenses), our system will recognize that your state needs to be reported to CE Broker and redirect you to a page that will verify your license information with CE Broker. This ensures that we're reporting the correct information and that there are no typos in your license information. If you notice your license type is not an option on the drop-down menu please send in a ticket with your license information and one of our representative can see if it can be manually reported.
- That's it! From that point forward when you take a CE Broker exam, it will be instantly reported!