General CE Questions
CE Pricing and Payment
CE Courses and Exams
1. How many continuing education hours can I get through online learning?
Many agencies will allow you to get all of your continuing education hours via online and home study format. We recommend that you contact your licensing agency and verify their requirements.
2. Do you provide phone support?
Yes! You call us at 1-800-413-3797. You can also get fast support by opening a support ticket Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm PT. We're here to assist you however we can!
3. What is a CEU, CE and CPEU?
Continuing Education (CEs) for psychologists includes learning experiences of at least one hour in length that are designed to enhance professional development. 'Independent learning' courses are those that occur when the instructor and the student are not in direct visual or auditory contact, such as those delivered via the internet. A CEH is a Continuing Education Hour. Most agencies will require that you earn a certain number of continuing education credit hours within a 2-3 year period in order to renew your license or credential. All of our courses are marked according to continuing education credit hours. Continuing education credit hours are listed on your certificate of completion.
4. How much are your courses?
Our courses are priced VERY affordably at $4 per continuing education credit hour. Each course has a number of continuing education credit hours based on the amount of course material required.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept checks or Paypal at this time.
6. Is the website secure? Is my information secure?
Absolutely! Our website is monitored 24/7 for security issues. All financial transactions are made over a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection proving point to point encryption from your computer to our server. Financial information is sent directly to the payment processor and is not stored in any way.
7. Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied?
Since you don't pay for an exam until after you've had a chance to read the course material and take an exam, this shouldn't be an issue. Once a certificate is issued, a refund cannot be processed unless your licensing board does not accept it on the basis of course quality, MindfulCEUs will refund the cost of the course (upon proof of licensing board denial).
8. How long does it take to complete an online course and get my certificate?
You can complete one of our online courses in a matter of one or a few days. It depends on your comfort level using computers, online technology and the length of the course material. Courses indicating more hours have more pages to read and more questions to answer. Once you have passed the exam and paid for the course you can immediately download and print your certificate from within your account.
9. What happens if I fail the course?
You need to achieve a score of 75% or higher on an exam to pass.If you fail an exam, you'll be given another opportunity to take the exam; however, in order to ensure the integrity of our program, you will not be able to retake the exam more than 6 times. If you wish to discuss the results of your exam, feel free to Contact Us
10. How can I tell if your courses are approved in my State and where can I find more information about my continuing education requirements?
Click on your profession in the main navigation and the profession page will tell you all you need to know about approvals. Alternatively, you can also create a support ticket and one of our support representatives can assist you.
11. I passed a course but now I don't see it in my shopping cart. Where is it?
If you log back in and you don't see the exams in your shopping cart, they're most likely in the 'UnPaid CEUs' tab. After you log in, you should see the tab.
12. I cannot view the reading material and/or my certificate. What should I do?
To view these materials, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat reader (or an alternative reader like Foxit) software. You can download Adobe from here: http://get.adobe.com/reader. Once you have installed the software, please reboot your computer and try to view the pdf again.
13. How can I access and/or re-print my certificate of completion?
Your certificate was automatically e-mailed to you when the course was completed (check your junk mail if you don't see it); however, you can also retrieve it by following the steps below:
1) Login at https://www.mindfulceus.com/account-login.php
2) Click on the 'Certificates' tab
3) Click the PDF link next to the certificate you'd like to view
4) Check your license number and hit the 'Get Certificate' button