This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CE Course Description
In the early 2000’s, federal policymakers in the United States began focusing on strengthening marriage and parental relationships as a way to foster overall child and family well-being. This intermediate level continuing education course was developed using information from The Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation (OPRE), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to summarize how grantee programs can focus their efforts to support and strengthen couples’ relationships, particularly with lower income participants. Findings from a process study of two Healthy Marriage (HM) grantees are presented, including service delivery approaches and enrollment, program participation information, and key implication results.
CE Course Objectives
1. Discuss how strategies to create healthy marriages, stable environments, and low-conflict relationships can lead to favorable outcomes for families.
2. Summarize key findings from a process study of two Healthy Marriage (HM) programs designed to support and strengthen couples’ relationships and overall well-being.
3. Identify characteristics of participants including enrollment, initial participation, retention, and the amount and type of services received.
4. Differentiate between participation and satisfaction with relationship-focused interventions compared to job/career advancement services.
5. Describe staffing, supervision, and implementation factors that impacted program function and success.
6. Review lessons learned from service application and implications for future programming.
The Mindful team consists of numerous behavioral health professionals with a plethora of clinical experience as well as backgrounds in higher education, including teaching at the university level. Our three consulting psychologists review the appropriate course material, based on their experience and expertise that aligns with program content, to ensure that it enhances interdisciplinary understanding and is consistent with a systematic, research-based approach to promoting continued education and for synthesizing new knowledge into the clinician’s professional environment.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
Our courseware includes the text content found on our websites as well as video, audio, and exam questions that make up our courses. You can link to and access our courseware free of charge for personal use. You may not modify or redistribute our courseware under any circumstances.
Although we allow free access for personal use, you may not use our courseware for any commercial purposes without an agreement in place. This includes (but is not limited to) using our courseware for internal training, redistributing our courseware for sale, and copying all or parts of any of our courseware.
If you're interested in licensing our content for commercial purposes or have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.