This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 1.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CE Course Description
This brief, intermediate continuing education course, developed using information from the SAHSHA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, provides an overview of strategies for developing integrated primary and behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance use conditions. Reasons for integrated care are discussed as well as how to coordinate services, levels or collaboration, and examples of integration approaches employed by addiction programs.
CE Course Objectives
1. Discuss how the needs of individuals with addictions require specialty substance abuse providers and primary care providers.
2. Identify steps that must be undertaken when planning to integrate services.
3. Summarize the use of the Standard Framework for Levels of Integrated Care as a point of reference for providers who are planning, implementing, and sustaining integration projects.
4. Review examples of integrated substance use treatment and prevention services.
5. Outline successes, barriers, and lessons learned by early adopters of collaborative services.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.